5 tips to help choose genuine essential oilsthamarat
Essential oils, in addition to giving fragrance. It can also treat, reduce stress, and promote better physical and mental well-being. Although many essential oils say their products are pure oils It is safe and of good quality. But in order to get the best quality products, here are 5 tips to help you choose real essential oils. Before deciding to buy essential oils, every time Buyers should take into account
1. Quality should choose essential oils that are free from chemicals. And through the extraction process by distillation or cold extraction.
2. Purity Shop for essential oils that are free of synthetic oils. It should contain only aromatic plant components. Pure essential oil products often use the botanical name instead of the generic name of the plant.
3. Reliability It is best to purchase essential oils from reputable manufacturers or those in the essential oil industry, especially when it comes to producing high quality products.
4. Essential oil packaging bottles must be opaque, not translucent, to keep the essential oils as high as possible.
5. On the label or package of essential oils, there should be the scientific name of the plant extracted.
The benefits of essential oils are many. But there are things that should be careful in the use of essential oils, especially when used orally. Although essential oils are naturally derived products, they may not always be safe due to different plants and products. Plant based products often contain bioactive compounds that can be harmful to the health of some users. For example, high concentrations of essential oils can cause skin burns. cause food allergy And the vapors of essential oils can be toxic, with potentially life-threatening side effects.
Therefore, it should be studied to determine the appropriate amount of essential oils to be used. And should be used to suit the type and type of food and take into account the acceptance of consumers as well.