Clove Essential Oil ( Syzygium aromaticum )thamarat
Warming oil, pain reliever, antifungal, antiseptic, and analgesic
A pale yellow or straw-colored liquid. The smell is strong, spicy, and woody with a fruity, fresh top note.
- Analgesic pain reliver
- Antiseptic and anesthetic, it is an emergency first aid remedy for toothaches and useful mouthwash for oral infections.
- Stimulating for strengthening the mind and body. Good for relieving nervous exhaustion, reducing anxiety, and enhancing focus on the task at hand
- Anti-inflammatory for prevention and relieving symptoms of arthritis, rheumatoid, various strains, and sprains.
- Antihistamine and expectorant for various respiratory such as coughs, colds, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, and other pulmonary conditions.
- Room scent cleans and disinfects the air.
- Anti-parasitic and anthelmintic properties for dispelling intestinal worms and parasites.
The oil is used for treating a variety of health disorders including toothaches, indigestion, cough, asthma, headache, stress, and blood impurities. The most important and common use of clove oil is in dental care. Clove oil is very strong and should always be used in diluted form, and it should not be used by people with unusually sensitive skin.
#aromatherapy #essentialoils #clove #massage #analgesic