How to wear a maskthamarat
The effectiveness of your face mask depends on what it is made of. Cloth masks should be more than one layer and be made of dense, breathable fabric such as cotton. All masks should fit your body. But do not move your chin or nose when speaking.
1. Wash your hands before and after wearing the mask with soap, gel, or alcohol spray.
2. Secure the mask around the ear or behind the head. Make sure it fits snugly. not tight not loose until there are gaps around
3. Make sure Your breathing is not restricted. Or you can still breathe comfortably.
4. Make sure the mask covers your mouth, nose and chin.
5. Do not touch the mask while wearing, adjust or remove the mask using the ear loop. instead of using the front of the mask Wash your hands after touching the mask.