Pomegranate .. a precious fruit for beauty and health.thamarat
Pomegranate is considered a healthy fruit. Pomegranate is a fruit that has a sweet and sour taste. But did you know that this tiny pomegranate has more benefits than you might think? Which rubies are useful and how? I have to go see it.
1. Nourish the skin to look radiant.
Pomegranate is considered to be a good helper in nourishing the skin ever. Pomegranates are very high in vitamin C and collagen. Thus helping to nourish the skin to look radiant and radiant as well. It also makes the skin look white and pink and look younger as well. In addition, people who eat pomegranate regularly. It will help reduce wrinkles as well as ever.
2. Protect your skin from sunlight.
Don’t worry that the sun will hurt your skin. Just eat pomegranate regularly. Your skin will have a higher defense. So no worries about sunlight. It also helps protect the skin from skin cancer as well.
3. Reduce high blood pressure Help blood flow better.
Pomegranate is suitable for people with high blood pressure. Because it has properties to reduce blood pressure itself. However, if you eat too much It may cause the pressure to be too low as well.
4. Benefits of pomegranate juice against acne
Most acne is the result of digestive problems. or hormonal imbalance Pomegranate helps to prevent acne breakouts by destroying the cause of acne breakouts. It resolves digestion problems and promotes healthy blood circulation. If you are suffering from active acne Pomegranate juice will help suppress it. It will help treat acne. It also helps prevent scarring.
5. Helps to strengthen collagen for skin cells. It also contains polyphenols that help prevent wrinkles and reduce sagging of the face. Moreover Pure pomegranate seed oil also helps to strengthen and lock in moisture to the skin.
#naturalbeauty #herb #pomegranate #elyrest